Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:55:51 -0500
From:      melanie b <magger@indy.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        fullermd@futuresouth.com, tsprad@set.spradley.tmi.net, software@kew.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: after the release ...

While I like using cvsup you have to admit that it does take awhile and
it is kinda inconvient to rebuild the entire source tree for a couple of
small changes.  I'm running a K6 200 with 98Meg ram and 12G of
diskspace, and it still takes a good while to make the whole thing.  I
can see where a simple patch program would be excellent for just
remaking whatever has changed in the source tree not the whole thing,
but maybe I'm just missing the point here.

Just my 2 cents,
-Stephan