Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:14:07 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.0-Release install question

Greetings,
I had a machine running FreeBSD 3.2.  I purchased the 4.0-release CD's
from Walnut Creek.  I use this machine as a gateway to the internet
for my Lan, so I saved my ppp stuff, and blew away 3.2 and installed
4.0 from the CD's.

Heres my question:
I received this error message:
"Unable to transfer doc distribution from acd0c.  Do
you want to retry ?"
I tried it again, same result.  I also get it for Manual pages,
and ssbin.  Everything else installed AOK.

What am I missing here ?

thanks,

Darryl