Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 09:00:57 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /etc/raddb

I am attempting to setup a radiusd server. I am using the Cistron radius
package found in the ports collection. I will need to serve as a radiusd
server for four Lucent Portmaster 3's, (48ports each). What I'm not sure
of, is how to go about the radiusd daemon's setup? Could anyone send me
a sample of the following, (obviously changing anything they don't want
me to see):

ls -la /etc/raddb
(so I can see what files are neccessary)
cat /etc/raddb/*
(just to see the files)

I'm reading all I can here, but I'm also running out of time; we need
this server up soon. I am willing to just 'copy' someone else's setup
for the time being, and modify it to match what we need. But I cannot
find any example config's, and documentation on radiusd configuration
seems quite vague.

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com