Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:19:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brent Bailey" <misterb@bmyster.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   syslog-ng & syslog server help

Ive setup syslogd to accept syslog UDP messages from our router on our
network.. I also had to write some scripts to parse out the messages to
seperate directories ..and so we are able to view them . To be honest i
dont like the way this has worked out so ive also tried to setup
syslog-ng ..and ther doesnt seem to be any good howtos on how to set this
animal up

does anyone have any suggestions for a nice syslog server ?? or a a howto
on syslog-ng ??

any help or thoughs or comments are very appreciated

--
Brent Bailey CCNA
Bmyster LLC