Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 2004 03:28:41 +0900
From:      Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there something wrong with refuse.README?

Hi, I am using the latest FreeBSD 5.3BETA5.

I was configuring cvsup's various supfiles and refuse file and found
something strange with /usr/share/examples/cvsup/refuse.README. It
stated in the README file that

"You can copy "refuse" to your sup directory and add or remove whatever
you like. The example supfiles in this directory set CVSup's base
directory to "/usr"....blah blah blah"

However, when I looked into ports-supfile and standard-supfile, both
define these lines in them:

*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr

Now, which one is correct?
Is this a bug? If this is, somebody please tell the maintainer as I am
not familiar with this.

Thanks.

---
Choy Kho Yee
url: http://dotkoyi.infoseek.ne.jp/
blog: http://dotkoyi.blogspot.com/

"There are only 10 types of people in the world, i.e. those who
understand binary numbers and those who do not."