Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 1997 08:33:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bryan Rearick <janesays@iway1.iw.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager Problems

Hi,

Disk Layout:

IDE0a :700Mb HD(Windows 95)
IDE0b :1.2Gb HD
IDE1a :16x CDROM
IDE1b :nothing
SCSI0 :4.148Gb Seagate Baracudda HD(FAT Part, FreeBSD, Windows NT)

Partition Layout:
IDE0a : 700Mb [C:(FAT)]
IDE0b : 1.2Gb [D:(FAT)]
SCSI0 : 500Mb [E:(FAT)]
	1.8Gb [f:(NTFS)]
	1.84bGb[(FreeBSD)]

I tried to fix this by using NT's Boot Manager the way it says in the FAQs
When I boot to the bootsect.bsd it says:

"Non Bootable Partition"

If you have any more questions let me know.

Thanks,
Bryan
janesays@iw.net