Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:27:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Parthasarathy M. Aji" <partha@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ip _ fw.c

Thanks Julian. But we are rewriting Kernel src file  ip_fw.c (which
does implement the ipfw system call i guess) to do the redirection
automatically for us, because redirection is faster at the Kernel than at
the user level.
Unfortunately I am new to writing code at the kernel level. The main
problem is that I don't know what files specifically I need to rewrite, is
it just ip_fw.c or any ohter files.. I don't know wether just rewriting
the packet ip_dst.s_addr is enough? This is similar to network address
translater except for the fact that our kernel will run on a proxy closer
to the client than to the server..

Partha