Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 2000 20:00:28 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM JDK fails due to lack of SA_SIGINFO support

Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> The appended program demonstrates the problem when its built on a
> linux system & run on a FreeBSD one.  Run it in the background & send
> it SIGUSR2.  Notice it faults as soon as it deref's sip.

Thanks, Drew!

If you don't mind, I prefer to work on this after we have the Linuxlator
on Alpha. That way anything we do can be tested on Alpha as well. It
also avoids that I'm thrashing (ie swapping too much work between my
plate and my brain too quickly :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org