Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:16:24 +0200
From:      Udo Schweigert <Udo.Schweigert@siemens.com>
To:        petef@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/38694: maintainer-update of mail/mutt-devel

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 15:01:13 -0700, petef@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> Synopsis: maintainer-update of mail/mutt-devel
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: petef
> State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 6 15:00:32 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Since 1.4 is the new stable release, shouldn't we update mail/mutt to
> 1.4 and make mail/mutt-devel just a Makefile stub for now saying that there
> is no development version (or if I'm missing something, update it to the
> devel version) for now?

No. After a commit of http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=38694
David O'Brien, the maintainer of mail/mutt, can cvs tag version 1.4 and I
will immediately submit an update of mail/mutt-devel to 1.5.1 the most
recent development version.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC CERT, Siemens CERT     | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166