Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:55:22 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Kristian Rink <kristian.rink@wirtschaft.tu-chemnitz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Savage4 / Stealth III

Hi there...

Does anybody out there know how to get a Diamond Stealth III and / or the
S3 Savage4 chipset to work with Xfree86 3.3.x / 4.0 on FreeBSD 3.4 ? I
just spent another long night checking out different configurations /
graphics servers, but the results aren't really what I think this thing is
able to do... Anybody can help me? I surely hope so...

Thanks in advance,
Kristian
kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de