Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:23:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD offerings by Gateway 2000

	FYI, the rest of the letter went into how I would like being able
to supply consulting clients with boxes from a familiar source and so they
feel like the might not have to rely 100% upon me and othe routsiders.
Not that they don't trust me, but they always ask about stuff that wasn't
shrink wrapped by a big name.  I also made the honest admission that I
would probably only consider midrange systems from Gateway because I still
prefer to build the mission/performance criticle boxes myself.  I, however,
would welcome a decent midrange server option.

	The antique story was just a warm and fuzzy thing to establish
that I have been a Gateway customer in the past and happy about it.