Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:33:34 -0700
From:      John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
To:        Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flashplugin-mozilla with "large" flash modules?

[ On Sunday, December 23, Trevor Johnson wrote: ]

> I've proposed (PR 33072) a port of Mozilla precompiled for Linux on x86:
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~trevor/ports/linux-mozilla.shar
>
> By making the appended change to the linux-flashplugin port and installing
> both ports, I was able to run the Flash programs on both the Tesla and
> Disney pages (although I got a 404 error when I clicked on Pooh).

I guess I'll have to resort to this if necessary, but I was REALLY hoping that
I didn't have to depend on Linux-anything in order to get this sort of browser
functionality.

What are other people's experiences with the freebsd native flash plugin and
mozilla?

-Jr

--
John and Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen@reynoldsnet.org  http://www.reynoldsnet.org/