Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:50:45 -0500
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   teaming/failover

Hello

First of all I'd like to appologize for cross posting, but I wasn't quite
sure which list should i start with, this question basically can relate to
both lists.

here is my question:

I was wondering if there is a way to do a teaming/failover in Freebsd with
network cards, if it's not available now or it's being in development is
there any dates on beta versions of it?

I'm using Intel(R) PRO/100 S Desktop Adapter and I also have Intel card
server version and i was able to do that on Windows platform, but now i'm
looking to do same thing with FreeBSD machines

Thank you in advance

Your Trully

alexus