Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:19:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Thomas Veldhouse <veldy@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw optimizations

Something else I would like to see someday [assuming I haven't missed it
and it already exists], is TOS optimizations in much the same way that
Linux's ipchains utility can optimize protocols such as nntp, telnet, etc.

Since the thread is entitled ipfw optimizations - I thought I would add my
two cents worth [as worthless as two cents are now days :-]

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com