Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:50:09 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Phil Regnauld' <regnauld@ftf.net>, "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: how to start to be a hacker?

	[ML]  That's how much, about 1500 miles, slightly over 2000
kilometers, all interstate.  I've covered greater distances in a day,
but that's been driving at 100 to 130 mph.  Of course, these velocities
are legal around here, especially Germany.  It is the 65 mph speed
limit, and not the distance, that is deadly in the States :)

	/Marino