Date:      13 Jan 2001 01:03:29 -0000
From:      danh@gelatinous.com
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   mpd problem / multiple pptp clients behind one nat

Let's say my network is set up this way:

client1---------------\
client2				   \
client3 			   freebsd gw + natd --- internet -- freebsd machine
												         running
                                                         mpd-netgraph
client4				  /
client5 etc...-------/

I want more than one of the client machines to connect to a vpn,
with mpd-netgraph running on the vpn server.

This works fine for just one client, but if more than one client
tries to connect, it fails or the client already connected
loses connection.

I suppose the nicer correct elegant way would be to use
mpd-netgraph to connect a subnet to another subnet with pptp,
but I currently can't do that without renumbering my network.

thanks for any help

- dan