Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:56:13 +0200
From:      Frederic Chardon <chardon.frederic@gmail.com>
To:        Jan Beich <jbeich@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wayland on FreeBSD

Le dim. 19 avr. 2020 =C3=A0 13:50, Jan Beich <jbeich@freebsd.org> a =C3=A9c=
rit :

> I'm using Sway myself primarily with X11 applications. For example,
> "vblank_mode=3D0 glxgears" shows 3x more FPS than on real Xorg server. ;)

I decided to give it a try, is hardware acceleration supposed to work?
glxgears gives 10x less fps than with X, and 3D is incredibly
sluggish.
eglinfo output that leads me to believe it is not:
GBM platform:
i965_dri.so does not support the 0xffffffff PCI ID.

It is with sway, -current from yesterday, intel HD4000 iGPU (Ivybridge i5-3=
320M)
no difference between drm-devel-kmod or drm-current-kmod.