Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:03:48 GMT
From:      Ondra Knezour <knezour@weboutsourcing.cz>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/188845: Wrong SMTP port number in the LDAP Authentication article

>Number:         188845
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Wrong SMTP port number in the LDAP Authentication article
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In the example how TLS services differs from their non-encrypted counterparts the article wrongly states, that SMTP is using port number 45, but it is usually 25.
Open https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/ldap-auth/article.html, seek to 2.1.2. Configuring OpenLDAP section, look for the fourth paragraph. Sentence begining with the "Thus SMTPS listens on port 465 (not 45)," should have number 25 in parenthesis, not 45.
>Fix:
Do s/(not 45)/(not 25)/ with some docbook-fu and get it committed, both beyond my capabilities.