Date:      Tue, 9 May 1995 05:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   This one looks very very suspecious to me....

While going through all the -Wcomment errors I have found one that
look very suspecious:

/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gdb/gdb/freebsd-nat.c:489: warning: `/*' within comment

This is the snip of code around that:

static CORE_ADDR
kvtophys (fd, addr)
CORE_ADDR addr;
{
        CORE_ADDR v;
	struct pte pte;
	static CORE_ADDR PTD = -1;
	CORE_ADDR current_ptd;

	/*if (devmem && kfd > 0)
		return (addr);
	/*
	 * If we're looking at the kernel stack,
	 * munge the address to refer to the user space mapping instead;
	 * that way we get the requested process's kstack, not the running one.
	 */

Now, did some one really mean to comment out the if (devmem) or is this
an error????  Gdb experts please step forward and tell me to either
close the comment after the if, or removed the comment start before it.

Thanks,