Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:48:29 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   [rocket@fisicc-ufm.edu: ftp mirroring]

----- Forwarded message from Jose Rodrigo Fernandez Menegazzo <rocket@fisicc-ufm.edu> -----

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:38:47 +0000
From: Jose Rodrigo Fernandez Menegazzo <rocket@fisicc-ufm.edu>
To: wosch@freebsd.org
Subject: ftp mirroring

Hello FreeBSD people (again):

I am the Webmaster in the department of Computer Science in a University
of Guatemala call "Universidad Francisco Marroquín", all our
developing workstations and our Site Server use FreeBSD as their
operating system (except for the Sun which use Solaris).  Currently we
are mirror of Netscape and KDE, and lately we have been thinking of been
mirrors
of other sites.  Our first selection was FreeBSD, I know we can be
www.freebs.org mirrors, but
we wan to be a ftp mirror so I am contacting you, to ask you people what
are your requirements
for us to be your ftp mirror and if we can. Our mirror computer is a Sun
Ultra Enterprise 1,
if you need more space that what is available we are planning to buy
some more space aniway.
 We really want to be your mirror, and we are capable of it; so if you
want us to be your mirrors please reply these E-mail and send what we
need to do, to become your mirrors, we will study it and send an aswer
if we qualify.

Thanks.

Rodrigo F.

----- End forwarded message -----