Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:18:25 -0600
From:      "Aaron Sonntag" <aaron@sonntag.org>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   apache vhost question

When I goto the following VHOST I have no problems
www.terraneclipse.com
<VirtualHost 216.140.186.114>
        	ServerName www.terraneclipse.com
        	ServerAdmin hostmaster@sonntag.org
        	DocumentRoot /home/tec_www/public_html
        	CustomLog /home/tec_www/logs/access_log common
        	ErrorLog /home/tec_www/logs/error_log
        	ScriptLog /home/tec_www/logs/script_log
        	TransferLog /home/tec_www/logs/transfer_log
        	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/tec_www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>
but when I goto another VHOST that I want to use the same directories as the
.com version I get the error below
www.terraneclipse.net
<VirtualHost 216.140.186.114>
       	 ServerName *.terraneclipse.net
        	ServerAdmin hostmaster@sonntag.org
       	 DocumentRoot /home/tec_www/public_html
        	CustomLog /home/tec_www/logs/access_log common
        	ErrorLog /home/tec_www/logs/error_log
       	 ScriptLog /home/tec_www/logs/script_log
        	TransferLog /home/tec_www/logs/transfer_log
        	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/tec_www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>
[error]
Forbidden

Apache/1.3.9 Server at www.sonntag.org Port 80