Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 2015 00:03:17 +0900 (JST)
From:      Bernerd Madoff <benmadoff@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Treat as URGENT

   Hello

   I am Bernard Madoff the founder of wall street firm, Bernard L. Madoff
   investment securities LLC in 1960 and was the former chairman of
   NASDAQ. I was accuses of fraud worth over $170 billion dollars and was
   arrested on Dec 11,2008 and on march 12,2009. I was found guilty of 11
   federal crimes and admitted to operating the largest ponzi scheme in
   history.

   Let me not go into much details. I have  â¬20 million Euros in an
   offshore  Bank. No body else knows about this except my account
   officers because the money was deposited under serial codes. I need
   your help, to get this money out and keep safely for me as i am sure of
   coming out from jail soon from my appeal. I have lost everything in
   life and i can't get close to this fund on my own, because the
   government have ceased and confiscated everything i had and will still
   cease more if the find out any money or asset linking to me. I am
   willing to share 50 / 50 with you, if you can work with me and get this
   fund out from the bank to your safe custody, pending my release from. I
   need that money to start a new life as soon as i am out .

   Â With Kind respect

   BM