Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:29:50 +0100
From:      Michael Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0-DP2

Precisely. Get people primed for the release. When it is released
everyone should feel they want to take the natural step and deploy it.

Take a peek at how Microsoft et al do. Raise expectations enormously.
Disclose some well defined issues (like that irritating paper clip
helper or something --- mind you FreeBSD have better things). People
will talk about it and that's the point. Nothing succeeds like success!

Press releases (releasii:) are always good material.

/Micke