Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:53:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        contagous <contagous@telehack.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: error installing lynx.

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, contagous wrote:

> First off the error message i got installing /usr/ports/www/lynx was
>
> chrtrans/makeuctb.c : 26 : HTUtils.h
> chrtrans/makeuctb.c : 27 : tcp.h
> chrtrans/makeuctb.c : 41 : UCDefs.h
>
> Then it exited with error 1. Any ideas on how to fix this thanx much.

Show more of the error.  Specifically, show the error itself.  You cut
so much around it, it's difficult to tell what happened.  It's not a
problem with the port itself, so we need to know more about what caused
it to fail on your machine.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).