Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:06:13 -0500
From:      "Richard S. Conto" <rsc@merit.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        rsc@merit.edu
Subject:   Re: Getting wi and wicontrol under control

Then I must be having trouble configuring the thing.
I thought I had wicontrol set up right, but (of course!)
I didn't save what I'd done, and haven't tried recently.

What was the firmware version of your card? I can't determine
that right now, because I'm in the middle of rebuilding
FreeBSD. (For the past week, a rebuilt O/S results in a
panic during boot, and I'm wiping /usr/src and /usr/obj
and re-cvsup'ing to get as clean a build as I can before
complaining.)