Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:33:25 -0700
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "Studded" <Studded@san.rr.com>, <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD USERS Group

I am game, just have to fit it into my hectic schedule!

David
David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com