Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:26:53 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org, joseph@randomnetworks.com
Subject:   Re: Alternatives to security/swatch

On 2020-03-15 18:16, Michael Gmelin wrote:

> swatch is still available as a new version on sourceforge (3.2.4).

Hmm...
 From the port, website is here:
> http://swatch.sourceforge.net/
Nothing to download, it seems, from there.

There's also:
https://sourceforge.net/p/swatch/
It was last updated in 2015, though and there are a lot of open issues.

I'm not sure it's still developed...

> So someone (maybe the maintainer, put him on Cc), could update/unbreak the port.

I don't think I have the expertise to do this, as I'm totally ignorant
in PERL.

> Maybe I’ll take a look myself later, would you be willing to test?

Of course I would!

  bye & Thanks
	av.