Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 06:48:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gallagher <mgllghr@bu.edu>
To:        Sayaninawaz@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need to Get one freeBSD.

I would highly recommend going with either the book "The Complete FreeBSD"
which includes a 4 CD set, or one of the BSDI "BSD Powerpaks".  The
powerpak also includes "The Complete FreeBSD".  This is a great book for
anyone starting out.  There are a few parts that are a little out dated,
but the author often posts the errata to this list, so you'll be fine.
The book is worth every cent, and the CDs are an added bonus.  Good luck.

~mike