Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:24:18 -0700
From:      Beau Griffis <bgriffis@charter.net>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question

I am running os x panther 10.1.3 it says its running freebsd 5 but there is
no /stand alone dir nor is there a ports directory is there any way I could
add this with doing some sort of network install.. I WAS SO HAPPY THEY MOVED
FROM DARWIN TO FREEBSD MY TWO FAVIORTE OS COMBINED IN ONE ITS LIKE HEAVEN
CAME TRUE HEH IF JKH LOGO PACHELL OR JET ARE AROUND TELL EM SPAZ SAYS HELLO
I JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON SOLD MY OLD COMPNIE AND AM STARTING A NEW ONE TELL
EM TO EMAIL ME AT SPAZ@SPAZ.TV ITHEY ARE SMART PEOPLE I COULD ALLWAYS USE
SOME HELP SPAZ AKA BEAU FROM # FROM #DOEK ON UNDERNET WAY BAK IN THE DAYS
AOL AND BBS AND ALL THAT STUFF HEH.

Thank you
BeEAU GRIFFIS
SPAZ COMMUNICATIONS