Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:51:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbies vanishing?

Surely, freebsd-questions probably isn't the correct list where to mail
this question to. I feel a little bit worried since - to my opinion - the
number of newbie questions in this list decreases. Might be FreeBSD
installation and operation has become more easy or the FAQ database has
been improved very much, but might also be - and I fear that - the number
of newbie installations doesn't grow anymore. Will Linux really kill us in
the end?

Has anyone some idea whether the number of FreeBSD installations and the
number of FreeBSD users still grows?

I'm worried but I'll try to hope the best!

Regards

//
// Konrad Heuer                                  ____            ___  _____=
__=20
// Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche           / __/______ ___ / _ )/ __=
/ _ \
//    Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen          / _// __/ -_) -_) _  |\ \/=
 // /
// Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen              /_/ /_/  \__/\__/____/___=
/____/=20
// Deutschland (Germany)                      ----- The Power to Serve ----=