Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:21:44 -0500
From:      "Booo Bo" <bradley_watts@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: glib-1.3.2 + No iconv() implementation found in C library or libiconv

While running configure for glib-1.3, I got this err:

configure error: *** No iconv() implementation found in C library or
libiconv

I am ultimately attempting to install Jungle Monkey (search client for
mp3's).

Does anyone know of any other easy to install mp3 search clients that don't
require glib1.3 (I have glib1.2.2)?

If not how would I go about installing glib-1.3 given the erro I received
(above)?

Thanks,
Brad