Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        Shane Cole <shane.cole@staff.paradise.net.nz>, Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sending Mail to All Users

This is an office setup and they wanted an alis so they could send email
quickly to everyone without having to worry if their Netscape address
books were up to date.  It works for them, and, yes, in other situations,
I can see how having a permanent alias for sending everyone email could be
a problem.

Joe Clarke