Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:00:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        Bob Vaughan <techie@tantivy.stanford.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: serial ports

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Bob Vaughan wrote:

> i've had good luck with the SIIG stuff.. www.siig.com i have the i/o
> expander 4s (isa), which allows the use of just about any irq except
> for some that are always reserved..  in particular, it allows the
> use of 3,4,5,7,9,10,11,12,15. the only beef i had with it was that
> the i/o addresses listed in the docs were obviously wrong.. but i
> was able to get the correct info from their tech support.. (once i
> got thru..) (they didn't have a web page at that time..)

Craig Shaver pointed me to www.centralcomputer.com, which sells the
board you're talking about at a considerable discount.

Can't get any better ... problem solved.  Thanks, all!

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).