Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:29:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Micro Center and FreeBSD.

I'm not sure how many of you live near a "Micro Center" computer
store.  For those of you who don't know, it's a large chain, similar
to CompUSA.

Anyhow, the point is that recently I've seen "The Complete FreeBSD +
CD's" on the shelf.  Yesterday I was flipping through one of their
mailers and they even had it advertised.  In the grand-scheme of
things it probably doesn't mean much, but it was nice to see that they
carried it.