Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:48:16 +0300
From:      Lamikhov Serge-R56478 <Serge.Lamikhov@motorola.com>
To:        "'ports@FreeBSD.org'" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: elfio-0.2.7

Hi,

I am Serge Lamikhov-Center, the developer of ELFIO library.
It is an honor for me that you decided to include ELFIO project into your ports/devel/elfio distribution.

The version located in the distribution is 0.2.7. I would like to
inform you, that the current version of the project hosted at
SourceForge is 1.0.0. The package reached its stable/production status.

The current release of ELFIO package has "configure" script included. You
need to use GNU make to compile it on FreeBSD.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any problems.

Thank you for your great work.
Regards,
Serge