Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:31:27 +0000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@hotmail.com>
To:        <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: OT: Postfix rejects from Freebsd server

> From: keramida@ceid.upatras.gr
> To: rock_on_the_web@hotmail.com
> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: OT: Postfix rejects from Freebsd server
> Date: Fri=2C 10 Apr 2009 12:08:19 +0300
>=20
> On Fri=2C 10 Apr 2009 05:31:22 +0000=2C Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@hotmail.=
com> wrote:
> > I know this may be OT=2C but I could use some help on this one. I've
> > completed a major changeover in network provider=2C and I've now got a
> > proper static ip including ptr records for my mail server (the only
> > service that really counts on this anyway).
> >
> > If I resolveip for my ip address it shows up my mail server name=2C and
> > YET I still get deferred rejection from the freebsd mx's.
> >
> > Can anyone shed some light on this?
> >
> > Pls cc as I'm not subscribed to the list via this account
>=20
> Can you show us the *exact* deferral message?
>=20
> It may be greylisting from the FreeBSD.org mail servers.
>=20

That sounds likely. I'll check the exact pattern of the errors to see.

I'll post back with the error soon as I can access the server again.

Cheers

Need a new place to rent=2C share or buy? Let ninemsn property search for y=
ou.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2E=
au%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=3D774152450&_r=
=3DDomain_tagline&_m=3DEXT=