Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:21:40 -0500
From:      Scott <freebsdq@sonservers.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Improper shutdown of system / Fragmentation Problems / Boot

Hi,

As a newbie to FreeBSD, I may be way off base, but it seems
very logical to me that the size of your drive or partition
would make a difference on at what percentage full one would
start to notice problems.

In terms of megs/gigs 80% of 120 gigs still has a lot of
work space left. 80% of 4 gigs is not much. I would think
with a larger drive/partition, one could run at a higher
percentage before trouble started.

It makes sense to me anyway :)
Scott