Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2020 02:46:17 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
To:        "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ipdivert tests and net.inet.ip.fw.default_to_accept

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 2:09 AM Alexander V. Chernikov
<melifaro@freebsd.org> wrote:
> 12.04.2020, 18:45, "Li-Wen Hsu" <lwhsu@freebsd.org>:
> > I'm checking test failures and panics, and found that the two ipdivert
> > tests we added previously have never been tested correctly. I've
> Yep, I've been running tests manually but haven't managed to raise a pull request to auto-load ipdivert prior to the tests yet.

It think it's okay for now. I've merged this PR
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ci/pull/34
and now we have loaded all the modules needed. I somehow feel it's
crazy and default_to_accept might have side effect like what we
already saw. Anyway. I'm leaving them there for now and move to
checking other failures and panics first.

Also thanks for checking relative codes. That's the reason we need tests!