Date:      Sat, 7 Dec 2013 14:46:22 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Peter Edson <pete.edson@gmail.com>, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atheros 9565 wifi problems
References:  <CACfAQ3bNOBAJwwnpQMMj=s=bbGCdo-gfFugY%2B%2BOksYN-99kxew@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonqxGWJBBdoNYb7S_8iisGs-OJ4_S4U7yN3ekdBjJUe6g@mail.gmail.com> <CACfAQ3YV6akqnNJ5SL8oBMS%2BnQzuxy-VsbHuniFEOhQX7NUKgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmonk-Y%2Bm%2BJBWoGfuiF%2B4xKjJ4c9vtiUYzY4sm2Uthr_Mbw@mail.gmail.com> <CACfAQ3by4_uaxam7EbyhhVbjYrDsdxfDjNvNBTPHVSXW_8nM=A@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmomZxuH834e1TYZOSMRm7EE90N6Qz3T-t2gYt7hXxs9_wg@mail.gmail.com> <CACfAQ3bHi73bKMViypE2znzwJ%2BQAZ=%2BYdq7etZqnKLB6j3bL8w@mail.gmail.com>

Try 10.0b4 and run with it again. It may have been a fluke. Which laptop is
it? It could be some cut price version I need driver hacks for :(

Adrian