Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:19:56 -0800
From:      "Todd" <Glock@Gci.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Hello guys - need some help please ** HELP GIVEN**

Help Given,

I would like to thank Harry for the quick response and advice he gave in
solving the ATAPI CD-ROM issue.

*Notes* FYI

When the CD-ROM does not detect in the final step before install the issue
was on the ATAPI CD-ROM it must have the jumper set to (master).

I would like to thank everyone that responded for all the different advice -
I really appreicate the feed back and support that everyone offered.

Todd