Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 02:00:44 +0000
From:      "Bo Byskov  homapege : www.cbn.dk" <bobyskov@cbn.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   QWSV problem...

Hi...

I have a server (p200-dual, 64MB ram) running  FreeBSD 2.2.5R, that
is linked to the Internet. And on it I have installed QW without any
problems. Now i need to run about 6-8 QuakeWorld serveres ( eatch
with its own map ) on my server, but i can only run 4 qwsv. one in
evry ttys...?? I have tried the CTRL^Z to background the server, but
then it stops.... why ??

Then i can use the FG command to bring the qwsv to life again....

Is there some sort of a command i need or what ???

( The big idear is that a friend of mine could start 8 qwsv on one
single winNT (p233 dual). Then i want to show him the power of
the UNIX world.. ;o) )

Hope to hear from you UNIX-experts.... ;)

CU..

bobyskov@cbn.dk