Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:41:42 -0500
From:      "Target Database Solution" <serafina.taylor.targetdbs@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Proficient Quality Database

Hi,

A Quick to Follow Up that you would be interested in acquiring the updated
2017 contact databases from the below specified Technology that will add
great value to your marketing programs?

We Have Other Users Like:

*         Amazon Web Service

*         IBM Tivoli

*         Dell Kace

*         Adobe

*         Sap Hana

*         Vmware

*         IBM Bluemix

*         Salesforce

*         Cisco Cloud

*         Verizon Cloud

*         Symantec

*         Rackspace

*         Imperva

*         Akamai

*         CDN Network

*         CSC

*         Bluelock And so on

Specialties:

Business Software, Design Tools, Developer Tools, Entertainment Products,
Hardware, Home & Educational Software, Tablets, Search, Advertising,
Servers, Windows Operating System, Windows Applications & Platforms,
Smartphones, and Cloud Computing and so on.

List Includes: - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Business Email, Phone
Number, Company Postal Address, Zip Code, Revenue Size, Employee Size and
Industry.

We have some authentic data of top decision makers like CEO, CFO, CTO, VP's
and Director Level too; we can help you if you have a similar niche market
to target.  Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a sample and
getting more info on our authentic lists.

If you are not the right person to discuss this, please forward this email
to the right person in your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Serafina Taylor

Information Analytics

We respect your privacy. If you want to stop receiving emails from us,
please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave out".