Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:44:37 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/38689: update of port palm/prc-tools

Pardons in advance if this is a duplicate.  I filed a followup with send-=
pr
but after 24 hours haven't seen it posted on either -bugs or -ports, so I=
'm
going to go out on a limb and guess that the message got eaten somewhere =
=2E..

mcl

This PR seems to be in limbo due to the following combination of
circumstances:

Christian Lackas wrote:
> The maintainer (Jun Kuriyama) told me that he has no longer time to upd=
ate
> the palm-ports.

ijlia performed:
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->kuriyama
> Responsible-Changed-Why: over to maintainer

So the port has stayed in this state for a while.  Christian's rework
of the port seems to be necessary, but due to the time lapse, only
barely sufficient.  I am willing to attempt to take over this port unless
Kuriyama-san, or someone else, objects.

I would prefer that Christian's commit be done and then I can
turn around and start working on updating the port (the files it
references fetch, but only from 'obsolete' directories at the various
download sites).  If strictly necessary, I can do the rework before
the commit.

Mark Linimon
linimon@lonesome.com