Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:17:55 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        kozmo killah <k0zm0z@yahoo.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd works on laptops?

> does the freebsd works on laptop pc?
>
> i try the linux on thinkpad 701 and it blew up into
> much fire and smoke which maked big fire in room.

Wow, I wonder how they did that?   That might be fun to do with a
co-workers machine. :)

> i have now the thinkpad 560 and will the freebsd
> works much better and no break laptop?

I certainly hope so.  I know quite a few people who have 560's with
FreeBSD install.

> is the freebsd very much guarantee to not blow up?

There are no *guarantees* with free software (and very few with
commercial software), but I'm pretty sure it won't blow up.

Nate