Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:00:22 -0600
From:      Krzysztof Parzyszek <kparz@iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMware for FreeBSD ?

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 07:24:03PM -0500, Tim McMillen wrote:

> I can get it running, but not well.

I got it running and it runs pretty well. I have Windows NT4 inside of
it. Networking (host only) works with no problems. I have a local
network which is natd'ed, so NT can see the outside world. I had some
trouble with sound from NT. Besides that and it being kind of slow I had
no problems at all.

I just installed the port. No magic was involed at any stage.
I first installed it on 4.1.1-STABLE (or 4.1S). Now it runs
on 4.2-R.

--
,oPq   J  --- Krzysztof Parzyszek <hektor@iname.com> 10/15/2000 1:29am ---
7  `8oP'  --- Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy. ---