Date:      Tue, 07 May 1996 18:55:06 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Boyd R. Faulkner" <faulkner@asgard.bga.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SNAP over enthernet.

"Boyd R. Faulkner" wrote in message ID
<199605071424.JAA08473@utgard.bga.com>:
> I know this message belongs in questions but the message delivery has failed
> twice.  See?
>
> --_318f2416.6cd9.1_waaumail.att.net=_
>
> The recipient's MS Mail system has not delivered your message & has
> provided the following reason: <Error Executing MS Mail External>

I've been getting thse too. It just means someone is subscribed to
-questions and has screwed up. The rest of -questions are seeing the
mails just fine. The person has been removed from the subscription
list now.

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.