Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:24:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin.atkinson@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.8 -> 2.10 upgrade script

--0-75763051-1111620263=:63830

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Gavin Atkinson wrote:
> I've just upgraded my laptop from Gnome 2.8 to 2.10 (relatively)
> painlessly.  Thanks to everyone for your work on this.
>
> - The attached patch makes it more clear in the log file as to whether the
> script actually succeeded or not.

Of course, actually attaching the diff would help.  Sorry!

Gavin
--0-75763051-1111620263=:63830
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--0-75763051-1111620263=:63830--