Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:06:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@cybertouch.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   upgrading to 3.0

Hello, I have a fully working 2.2.7. With websites and a ton of other
fully working things. Which I don't want to loose. I am wondering if any
of you on the list can tell me how to safely upgrade to 3.0. I have the
cdrom's but just am afraid to mess up what has taken quite a bit to build
up not to mention help from some well known people in the FreeBSD
community.

Thank you in advance for your support
Lanny

What does FreeBSD + Samba = http://freedom.cybertouch.org