Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:28:36 +0100
From:      Daniel Engberg <diizzyy@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java JDK 1.6p4 and Azureus

Hi,

I browsed earlier archives and found someone who had similar issues.
What happens is that Azureus starts fine, adds torrents without any
errors, connects to a few peers/seeders and then idles. It doesnt fetch
any pieces or gives any errors.
I've tried the diablo packages/ports (1.5 and 1.6) without any success,
and the older patchset 3 with the same result. Does anyone know a
workaround? In case anyone is wondering I'm running the CLI/WebUI
interface(s).

Systeminfo:

FreeBSD 7.0-RC1 (AMD64)
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_03-p4-root_23_feb_2008_13_12-b00)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build
1.6.0_03-p4-root_23_feb_2008_13_12-b00, mixed mode)

Thanks in advance

//Daniel