Date:      Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:11:25 -0700
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        "Lewis Watson" <lists@visionsix.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MySQL 3 & 4

Not 100% sure but I'd imagine they use the same binary
names/locations.  Your best bet would be to install to separate
directories, and run each one explicitly using full path in all
instances.  Beyond that, just make sure they do not share any files and the
network ports are different, and you should be ok.